1. A. I’d love to. B. With pleasure . C. It’s my pleasure
2. A. Sorry. B. That's right C. It doesn't matter.
3. A. It was sunny B. It is Sunday. C. It’s hot in summer.
4. A. See you later. B. Excuse me. C. Yes, please.
5. A. Good luck. B. I can’t stand it. C. I'll try it.
6. A. Fruit B. Vegetables. C.Meat
7. A. About 3 kilometers. B. About 4 kilometers. C.About 5 kilometers.
8. A. On Monday. B. On Tuesday. C.On Wednesday.
9. A. At home. B. In a bookstore. C.In a zoo.
10. A. A singer. B. A player. C.A nurse.
11. A.March 5. B.March 15 C.He has broken his leg.
12. A.Play basketball. B.Go to see Wu Dong. C.Go to the cinema.
13. A. It's autumn. B. It's summer. C. It's winter.
14. A. Australia. B. England. C. America.
15. A. At Christmas. B. On New Year's Day. C. On May Day.
16. A. He starts school
B. He goes to school by bus every day
C He helps his mother cook in the kitchen
17. A. She was helping Dick with his homework.
B. She was watching TV in her room.
C. She was doing some housework.
18. A To do his homework. B. To wash some apples. C. To call his father back.
19. A. The smallest one B. The biggest one C. The nicest one
20. A. He is a rude boy. B. He is a careless boy. C. He is a polite boy.
Ⅳ. 选择填空（共20小题, 每小题1分）
21. --Do you like playing _________ guitar or surfing ________Internet?
--Either. I like playing the piano.
A. the ; \ B.\ ; \ C. the ; the D.\ ; the
22. It’s only a ______________walk from my school.
A. ten minute B. ten-minute C. ten minute’s D. ten minutes’
23. Your mobile phone is very cool, where did you buy ________? I want to buy _________,too.
A. one; one B. it ; it C it; one D. it; it
24. I think _________ of the materials I listened to at the beginning of the exam _________ easy.
A. two thirds; is B. second three C. two thirds; are D. two third; are
25. Walk __________ the street to the end. You’ll find the post office _______ the left.
A. cross; in B. across; on C. through; on D. along; in
26. The desk belongs to ___________.
A. Bill and Mike’s B. Bill’s and Mike’s
C. Bill and Mike D. Bill’s and Mike
27. There is _________ meat in the fridge. Let’s buy ________
A. few, some B. a few, any C. little, some D. a little, some
28. -- Please __________ to the book to the library, you must _________ it back on time.
-- Ok, mom.
A. take; return B. take; give C. bring; return D. bring; give
29. – The T-shirt with the picture of Yao Ming on it _________ be Xiao Li’s, He likes Yao Ming best in his class.
-- It _________ be his, he doesn’t like blue.
A. must; can’t B. might; couldn’t C. could; mustn’t D. must; mustn’t
30. Marcia __________ shy, but now she is quite outgoing. She has made lots of friend.
A. was used to be B. used to be
C. is used to be D. was used to being
31. —Will you please stay here for the party?
—Sorry _________. I’ll have to go to an important meeting.
A. I won’t B. mustn’t C. can’t D. needn’t
32. He’s never been to Shanghai for vacation,________?
A. has he B. hasn’t he C. is he D. isn’t he
33. Our country is becoming ____________.
A. more beautiful and more beautiful B. beautifuler and beautifuler
C. more beautiful and beautiful D. more and more beautiful
34. She got __________ at the ______________ news.
A. excited; excited B. exciting; exciting
C. excited; exciting D. exciting; excited
35. I don’t know _____tomorrow. Can you tell me?
A. when we start B. when did we start
C. when we will start D. when will we start
36. These flowers __________ well and _________ nice.
A. grow; smell B. are grown ;smell
C. grow ; are smelt D. are grow; are smelt
37. I will never forget the days __________ we spent together in Shanghai.
A. when B. where C. in which D. that
38. If I _________ you, I _________ take some flowers to the party.
A. was; would B. were; would C. am; would D. were; will
39. – I wonder if your wife will go to the party.
--If your wife ________, so ____________.
A. does; does she B. will; will mine
C. does; will mine D. will; will I
40. In some foreign companies, the workers _____________ longer than eight hours.
A. make work B. made work C. are made work D. are made to work
Ⅴ. 完形填空 （共10小题, 每小题1分）
I have a very useful dictionary. It has a lot of words. It gives many meanings for 41 word. But I always read the first meaning of a word in the dictionary. I never read the other meanings, because I wanted to read my book 42 This morning, 43 I was reading a book, I met a strange sentence. It looked 44 first. The sentence had six words:" Draw a picture of your house" I know five words in this sentence, but I didn't understand one word. I 45 "draw". I opened my dictionary and 46 the first meaning of "draw". It was" pull". I said to myself" Now I know all the words, and I think I can understand the sentence. "SO I wrote the meaning of the sentence" Pull a picture of your house. "I read it, and" What is the meaning of it.'? I don't understand it."
My friend Dick read my new sentence. He laughed. He picked 47 my dictionary, and said to me.
"Look, Jack. The second meaning of' draw' is' make a picture 48 a pen, a pencil 49 brush'. So the sentence means: Make a picture of your house." I understood ! I thought Dick was wonderful. And 50 I knew how to use my dictionary.
41. A. some B. another C. each D. the other
42. A. quickly B. quick C. slow D. slowly
43. A. how B. who C. what D. when
44. A. difficult B. hardly C. easy D. easily
45. A. don't know B. didn't know C. knew D. know
46. A. looked for B. discovered C. found D. invented
47. A. by B. out C. up D. with
48. A. use B. with C. on D. by
49. A. or a B. and a C. and D. or
50. A. at last B. at the beginning C. at the end D. at first
Do you know Fei Junlong and Nie Haisheng? Fei Junlong was born in 1965. He is a Chinese astronaut selected（选拔）as a member of the Shenzhou program. He was born in Jiangsu and joined the People’s Liberation Army Air Force（中国人民解放军空军）in 1982 at the age of 17. And since then he has only returned home six times. As a fighter pilot（战机飞行员）, he was selected to an astronaut in 1998.
He married Wang Jie in 1991 and has one son.
Nie Haisheng was born in September 1964. He is also a Chinese astronaut selected for the Shenzhou program. He is from Hubei. After graduating from high school he joined the People’s Liberation Army Air Force, and became a fighter pilot. In 1998 he was selected for the astronaut program.
He was one of the three astronauts who were in the final group to train for the Shenzhou 5 fight. Yang Liwei was also picked out for the flight, with Zhai Ahigang.
On September 23,2005 it was reported that Zhai and Nie would be one of the three pairs of astronauts who would be in the final training for Shenzhou 6. But in the end, Fei and Nie were chosen, and Zhai missed his chance to space again.
Nie Haisheng got married to Nie Jielin and has an 11-year-old daughter.
51.When did Nie join the army?
A. In 1982. B. In 1998.
C. In 1991. D. After his graduation from high school.
52.Who among the astronauts in this passage hasn’t been to space?
A. Zhai Zhigang. B. Nie Haisheng. C. Yang Liwei. D. Fei Junlong.
53. How many times has Fei Junlong returned home since he left at the age of 17?
A. Three times. B. Four times. C. Six times. D. Eight times.
54.How many people did the writer mention in this passage?
A.5. B.6. C.7. D.8.
55.Which of the following is TRUE according to this passage?
A. Yang Liwei was born in Jiangsu.
B. Nie Haisheng has an elever-year-old daughter.
C. Fei Junlong is one year older than Nie Haisheng.
D. Zhai Zhigang got married to Nie Jielin and has a son.
(B) FILM TIMES (19th May-26th May)
WANNER VILLAGE Film: Harry Potter (3 hours)
Time: 2:00 p.m. 5:00 p.m.
Price: ?4.20(adults) ?3.50(children under 18)
Book your tickets online at www.wannervillage.co.uk Tele: 0115- 845616
HOLLYWOOD THEATER Film: Catch Me If You Can (2 hours 35 minutes)
Date: Saturday and Sunday
Time: 4:00 p.m. Price: ?3.00 (children under 12 are not allowed)
THE KING’S CINEMA Film: the Twins (I hour and 40 minutes)
Date: from Monday to Friday
Time: 2:30 p.m.
Price: ?2.00 (free tickets for children under 10)
THE ROYAL THEATER Film: I Spy (2 hours)
Date: from Monday to Friday
Time: 9:00 a.m. Price: ?2.00
56. Which film lasts the shortest? _________.
A. Harry Potter B. Catch Me If You Can
C. The Twins D. I Spy
57. You can see Harry Potter on _________.
A. Saturday B. Sunday
C. Friday D. Saturday and Sunday
58. If you want to book a ticket for Catch Me If You Can, you can call _________.
A. 0115-845616 B. 0115-831931
C. 0115-873420 D. 0115-806163
59. When Mr. Green and his 9-year-old son go to see The Twins, they should pay __________.
A. ?4.20 B. ?4.00 C. ?3.00 D. ?2.00
60. In the morning, you can only go to _________ to see a film.
A. THE ROYAL THEATER B. HOLLYWOOD THEATER
C. THE KING’S CINEMA D. WANNER VILLAGE
Jess really felt very happy. When he arrived at his seat in the classroom that morning, he found an invitation（请柬）on his desk. It was from several of his classmates asking him to join them on a camping trip. This was the first time he was asked to join in an out-of-school activity. Why were they asking him now? Nobody seemed to like him. In fact, he had been so lonely that he drowned his feeling with food. As a result, he had put on a lot of weight, and this gave the kids something more to make fun of him.
Cindy, who was standing near Jess when he read the invitation, went out quickly to tell the others that the trick(恶作剧) had worked. Everyone was pleased that Jess thought that was true. But there was no camping trip. The whole thing was made up.
At first, Cindy thought it was fun. But later, when Jess told her that he was going to buy a sleeping bag with his savings(积蓄), Cindy had a second idea. She knew that Jess’s family had little money, and she hated to see him spend his savings on something he would never use. Cindy also hated to tell Jess the truth. Her close friends would be angry with her.
What could she do now?
61. The sentence“…he drowned his feeling with food”means“ ”.
A. he ate a lot to make himself feel less lonely
B. he asked for a lot of food from his classmates
C. he brought his food to his classmates
D. he had a lot of food to put on weight
62. What would happen if Cindy told Jess the truth?
A. Jess would go on the camping trip himself.
B. Jess’s family would be angry with Cindy.
C. Cindy might have trouble with her friends.
D. Jess would be thankful to his classmates.
63. If Jess really bought a sleeping bag, .
A. everyone else would also buy one B. it would be the best in the class
C. Cindy would pay for it D. He would have it for no use
64. From the story we can guess .
A. everybody would go camping in the class
B. Jess had few friends in the class
C. Cindy was Jess’s best friend I the class
D. Jess joined in many out-of-school activities
65. Choose the best title for this passage.
A. Jess and His School B. Jess and His Friends
C. An Invitation for Jess D. Jess and His Camping Tip
66. If I had lots of money, I’d give it to ___________ .
67. Don’t be ___________ out, it’s bad for your health.
68. I go to school five days a week __________ Saturday and Sunday.
69. There are fewer days in ____________ than in any other month.
70. Our headmaster is an English teacher of much ____________ . He has taught English for many years.
71. Yang Liwei, Nie Haisheng and Fei Junlong are the national _________ of China.
72. You can ____________ your spoken English by practicing speaking English with your classmate.
73. Sam enjoys____________ stamps. And now he has 226 of them.
根据各小题A句的意思完成B句，使两句的意思基本相同，每空限填一个单词。（共6小题, 12空, 每空1分）
74. A. We had a wonderful time at the party..
B. We _________ _________ at the party.
75. A. He didn’t go home until he finished his homework..
B. He _________ home ________ finishing his homework.
76. A. The policeman said to the boy, “Don’t play football in the street.”
B. The policeman __________ the boy __________ to play in the street.
77. A. He won’t go to her birthday party if she doesn’t invited him..
B. He won’t go to her birthday party _________ he is _________ .
78. A. He left the city when he was ten years old.
B. He has been _________ from the city ________ he was ten years old.
79. A. French is not the first language in any of these countries.
B. French is the first language in ________ _________ these countries.
Dick: Excuse me, Lucy. Have you got a dictionary?
Lucy: Sorry, I haven’t. You may ask Meimei. 80___________________________.
Dick: Excuse me, Meimei. Have you got a dictionary?
Meimei: Yes. 81 _____________________________.
Dick: Thank you. I’ll give it back soon. By the way, tomorrow is my birthday.
Meimei: Yes, I’d love to. 83 ____________________________________?
Dick: About seven o’ clock..
Meimei: I’ll try to be there on time, but 84 ____________________________.
Dick: It doesn’t matter. Work must come first.
假如你是王林。你所在学校的“爱心俱乐部（Helping Hands Club）”将吸收新会员。你想加入该俱乐部，请根据下面表格和图片的内容，用英语写一封自荐信。
1. …… ； 2. ……
I am a boy student from Class 1, Grade 3. I’d like to be a member of the Helping Hands Club.___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I will be glad if I am received. I am waiting for your answer.
命题人： 恒新学校 付惠勤
1. Could you help me to carry the bag?
2. I'm sorry I broke your ruler.
3. What’s the weather like in Yunmeng ?
4. Would you like some coffee ?
5. What do you think of the game show?
6. M: I like vegetables very much. I have them every day.
W: Sure. Eating enough vegetables is good for our health. I like eating vegetables, too.
Q: What do they like to eat every day?
7. M: Excuse me. Is there a hospital near here?
W: No, there isn' t The nearest hospital is about three kilometers away. You' d better take a bus.
Q: How far is the nearest hospital?
8. M: Hi, Lucy. I hear you will go to Beijing soon. It' s already Monday today. When are you going to leave?
W: The day after tomorrow.
Q: When is Lucy going to Beijing?
9. M: What can I do for you. Madam?
W: Please show me the book on the shelf. Is that a book about computer?
Q: Where are they talking?
10. M: Julia, you say your brother is a singer. How about your sister?
W; She is a nurse.
Q: What is Julia' s sister?
M: What’s the date today?
W: It’s March 15.
M: Is everyone here?
W: No. Wu Dong is ill.
M: Sorry to hear that. What’s wrong with him?
W: He has got a bad cold.
M: Let’s go and see him after school.
W: All right.
11.What’s the date today?
12.What are they going to do after school?
M: Oh, it is snowing hard outside, Judy. What's the weather like in your hometown now?
W: Well, it must be very hot, because it is summer there.
M: Where do you come from?
W: I'm from Australia.
M: Do you like playing in the snow?
W: Yes, of course. This is the first white Christmas in my life. It's so beautiful.
M: Look! It is snowing heavily, and the snow is getting thicker and thicker.
W: It's true. I think this afternoon we'll have a good time to play in it.
13. What season is it when they're talking?
14. Where does Judy come from?
15. When are they talking?
Dick is seven years old. He starts school this year. He studies very hard and likes sports very much. He is polite to others. So his teachers and friends all like him.
Last Saturday, Dick and his mother stayed at home. His mother was doing some housework and Dick was doing his homework. At ten Dick' s father came back from the farm with a basket of apples. He had a look at his son and then went to his room to watch TV. The boy saw the apples and wanted to eat one. His mother gave him some and said, "Go and wash them, please. "
Dick washed the apples and took the smallest. His mother saw this and asked," Why don' t you take a bigger one, Dick?"
"Teachers tell us that we should be polite to others and care about the old, our parents and friends. So I take the smallest and leave the big ones for you and Dad," answered the boy.
"Good boy! Thank you, "said his mother with a smile.
16. What does Dick do at the age of seven?
17. What was Dick' s mother doing that Saturday?
18. What did Mother ask Dick to do?
19. Which apple did Dick take for himself?
20. What do you think of Dick?
61-65: A CDBC
66. charity 67. stressed 68. except 69. February
70. experience 71. heroes 72. improve 73. collecting
74. enjoyed ourselves 75. went after 76. asked not
77. unless invented 78. away since 79. none of
80.She may have one.
81.Here you are.
82.Would you like to come?
83.What time will it begin?
84.I must finish my homework first.
Dear Chairman (主席),
I am a boy student from Class 1, Grade 3. I'd like to be a member of the Helping Hands Club. I am well. I work hard at my lessons. I like helping others. I get on well with my classmates and often help them with their lessons. On my way home, I often help old people cross the street. On the bus, I always give my seat to women with babies. Sometimes, I pick up rubbish in the park.
If I join the club, I will be able to make more friends. Besides, I can do more for others.
I'll be glad if I'm received. I am waiting for your answer.
[资料录入：ty7917126 责任编辑：汤勇 ]